This department is in possession of faculties with Doctoral degrees and staff with adequate subject knowledge to impart right directions in the field of research oriented topics and project work. Department is in the process of attracting more students by way of conducting National and International seminars and publication of research works in reputed journals to highlight uniqueness. Our Department has signed MoUs with industries and institutions to promote collaborative research and consultancies.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux – CORE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION (45 Hours)
- To provide a curriculum to help students keep pace with the demands of industry.
- To learn rather than theoretical skills, students learn practical skills based on use cases from thousands of implementations.
- To close the technology skills gap between the software industry and the academic institutions.
KAIZEN ROBOTICS PROGRAM (40 Hours)
- To provide students a steep learning curve in the field of Robotics.
- To learn the basics of Embedded Systems in the design of Robots.
- To make students ready for Nationwide Robotics and Hackathon competitions.
MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATE (30 Hours)
- To gain knowledge in the latest Microsoft framed Courses
- To provide an opportunity to learn one of the Advanced Platform widely used.
- To apply knowledge gained in the programming in various industrial critical applications
- To make the students Industry Ready.