To mould our students as eminent civil engineers with excellent knowledge and skills leading to attitudinal transformation for national development.
To develop technically competent technocrats by imparting sound theoretical and practical knowledge through innovative teaching and learning process to meet the global challenges.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The major objectives of B.E. programme in Civil Engineering are to prepare students:
- to work in academic, sresearch and development organizations
- for employment in construction industries
- to be part of an organization or as Entrepreneurs and continue to learn to harness evolving technologies.
- to become professional engineers with ethical and social responsibility
Graduates of Civil Engineering will be
- able to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- able to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- able to design solutions for complex civil nngineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- able to apply modern tools in the areas of FEM, CAD and GIS
- able to function in multi-disciplinary teams
- a creative leader able to effect change
- a confident individual with good communication skill