To develop students to achieve academic excellence in all spheres of Computer Applications with emphasis on continual improvement leading to Research.
By providing quality education and training to the students in the broad area of software applications to generate skilled software professionals to face the future challenges.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To excel in problem solving and programming skills in the various computing fields of IT Industries
- To develop the ability to plan, analyze, design, code, test, implement & maintain a software product for real time system
- To promote students capability to set up their own enterprise in various sectors of Computer A
- To experience the students in finding solutions and developing system based applications for real time problems in various domains involving technical, managerial, economical & social constraints
- To prepare the students to pursue higher studies in computing or related disciplines and to work in the fields of teaching and research.
- Understand and Apply mathematical foundation, computing and domain knowledge for the conceptualization of computing model of problems.
- Identify, Analyze the computing requirements of a problem and Solve them using computing
- Design and Evaluate a computer based system, components and process to meet the specific needs of applications.
- Use current techniques and tools necessary for complex computing practices.
- Use suitable architecture or platform on design and implementation with respect toPerformance.
- Develop and integrate effectively system based components into user environment.
- Understand and commit to Cyber regulations and responsibilities in Professional computing
- Recognize the need for and develop the ability to engage in continuous learning as a Computing professional.
- Apply the understanding of management principles with computing knowledge to manage the projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Communicate effectively with the computing community as well as society by being able to comprehend effective documentations and presentations.
- Understand societal, environmental, health, legal, ethical issues within local and global contexts and the consequential responsibilities relevant to professional practice.
- Function effectively in a team environment to accomplish a common goal.
- Identify opportunities and use innovative ideas to create value and wealth for the betterment of the individual and society.
- Use knowledge to analyze, interpret the data and synthesis the information to derive valid conclusions using research methods.
- Expertise in developing application with required domain knowledge.