To acquire proficiency in Chemistry subject with the academic tools of teaching and research to serve society.
Committed to generation, preservation and dissemination of possessed knowledge through the process of academic excellence,research, exploration of nature, leadership qualities and innovations.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- PEO1: To enable graduates to have a successful career in academia (or) industries associated with chemistry.
- PEO2: To provide students with strong foundational concept and techniques in chemistry to enable them to provide solution of various simple chemical problems.
- PEO3: To make students critically analyse learnt topics of specialization to develop innovative methodology to provide solutions.
Chemistry graduates will be able to
- PO1: Apply the knowledge of chemistry to the solution of complex problems.
- PO2: Identify formulae and analyse complex chemical problems using chemical principles.
- PO3: Use acquired knowledge and method to analyse and interpert synthesis and conclusion.
- PO4: To create, select and apply appropriate technique to solve chemical problems.
- PO5: Apply gained knowledge effectively in solving industrial problems.
- PO6: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multi disciplinary settings.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- PSO1: To analyse, design and develop the solutions by effective application of foundations of chemistry.
- PSO2: To apply principles and best practices for developing quality chemical products.
- PSO3: To adapt to emerging trends and knowledge in chemistry in solving novel problems.