Inaugural Function SWACHHTA HI SEVA on 22.09.17
The NSS inaugurated by
- Dr. Francis C. Peter Vice Chancellor, SPIHER
- Dr. D.S. RamachandraMoorthy, Director R & D, SPIHER
- Dr. L. Mahesh Kumar, Director-Academic, SPIHER
- Dr. K. Balagurunathan, Advisor, SPIHER
- Dr. P. Peyiyasamy, Programme Officer, SPIHER
Dr. Francis C. Peter, Vice-Chancellor, Preside over the inaugural function. He said it was a each & every one responsibility for our nation to create good health and wealth, Dr. L. Mahesh Kumar, Director-Academic, facilitated the function. Dr. D.S.Ramachandra Moorthy, Director R & R, appreciated the objectives of the Special camp of SPIHER, NSS Unit and briefed on the need for such a programme and wished all success for the programme. Dr. P. Peyiyasamy, Programme Officer, enlightened the volunteers about NSS camp guidelines. The function came to a conclusion with the recital of National Anthem.
Awareness Program on Organ Donation
Youth Red Cross of SPIHER organized an awareness program on Organ Donation in the college premises on August 13th 2017. YRC members of the college motivate normal human beings to donate the organs as well as to understand the value of organ donation in the life of an individual also created awareness among all the Teaching, Non-teaching and fellow Students. The objectives of this program are as follows :
- To create awareness among the people about the need of organ donation.
- To distribute the messages of organ donation all over the country.
- To remove the hesitations of the people about donating organs.
- To say a grateful thanks to the donors of organs.
- To motivate and encourage more people towards organ donation in their life.
SWACHHTA HI SEVA
Clean India Campaign and Tree Plantations on 22.09.17
Clean India Campaign and Tee Plantation was organized under National Service Scheme (NSS) Unit on 22.09.2017 at the institution Campus. The Clean India Campaign was initiated by Dr. D.S. Ramachandra Moorthy, Director R & D. Further 70 sapling plantation was planted in our institution Campus.