Tramadol 180 Tabs Online, Order Tramadol Online Cash On Delivery
The department of Information Technology was started in the year 1997 -1998 with B.Tech degree and M.Tech degree Course in the year 2007 – 08 and also offers Research Programme. The Department has produced several university ranks during the year 2009.
The Department of information Technology is fully equipped with the state of the art laboratories having the latest HP Servers and Nodes. The Department is having all the latest licensed Softwares and having Microsoft Campus Agreement for Campus Licenses.
Our department faculty members are dedicated and experienced having multi expertisation in areas like Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing , OS, DBMS , Grid Computing and Data Mining etc., Our students are encouraged to participate in various activities like Paper Presentation, Sports and Cultural Activities. Many of our students are placed in leading IT Companies like IBM, HP, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and CTS.
1 Gbps Internet Connectivity is provided by MHRD under NMEICT programme through BSNL and NKN for the students and faculty members. Wi Fi facility is available for the faculty and students
B.Tech. – Information Technology
Eligibility: Pass in the Higher Secondary Examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry as main subject of study.
Engineering plays an important role especially the information technology field plays a vital role in the execution of day to day to life to advanced research project for the human welfare. Our department deals with basic engineering subjects then advanced subjects in IT like data mining , cloud computing for the benefit of students. Student after acquisition of Information Technology knowledge from this programme lands up in wide choice of pursuing higher studies in India and abroad (or) opting out for employment. Certification courses are conducted for the students during the programme to make them industry ready.
M.Tech. – Information Technology
Department offers PG programme in information technology for the academic uplift of UG students in engineering which paves the way for acquiring knowledge in depth. Candidate with higher academic qualification will be given preference for technical skills and getting more insight into the subjects which is already familiar learnt at the bachelor level. Completion of this programme envisages better prospects of higher studies in India and abroad in addition to offer of employment to students of their choice in this field.
Ph.D. – Information Technology
This department is in possession of faculties with Doctoral degrees and staff with adequate subject knowledge to impart right directions in the field of research oriented topics and project work. Department is in the process of attracting more students by way of conducting National and International seminars and publication of research works in reputed journals to highlight uniqueness . Our Department has signed MoUs with industries and institutions to promote collaborative research and consultancies.
Microsoft Technology Associate
Duration : 30 Hours Objectives:
- To gain knowledge in the latest Microsoft framed Courses
- To provide an opportunity to learn one of the Advanced Platform widely used.
- To apply knowledge gained in the programming in various industrial critical applications
- To make the students Industry Ready.
|Seminar hall with ICT facility||1|
|Internet facility for Students , faculty and scholars||1 Gbps Bandwidth available includes Wi Fi|
Digital Library facility :
- DELNET - accessing the Back Volumes
- NDL - accessing all the subject related books
- NPTEL Lectures - Engineering subjects video lectures
- Webinars - Online web Seminars
- IEEE Transactions - accessing IEEE transactions
- Computer Practice Lab
- Data Structures Lab
- Operating Systems Lab
- DBMS Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Networks Lab
- CASE Tools Lab
- Computer Graphics Lab
- Grid and Cloud Lab
- Security Lab
Service Oriented Architecture Lab
MOU’s IT department has signed MOU’S with the following companies
- A memorandum of Understanding was signed on 6-2-2014 between St.Peter’s University and CMC ACADEMY Pvt. Ltd, Annanagar, training Program for the Department of CSE/IT/ECE/MCA as part of industry – institute collaboration.
- A memorandum of understanding was signed on 16-8-13 between St.Peter’s University, and the FAÇADE TECHNOLOGIES, Narasingapuram,3rd street, Maduvinkarai, Guindy, Chennai, for CATIA training Program for the Department of MECH/AERO/PROD/AUTO as part of industry – institute collaboration
- A memorandum of Understanding was signed on 30-8-2013 between St.Peter’s University, and the Indian Medical Association TamilNadu for nurturing the growth of Teaching- Learning process and Research & Development in Bio-Medical Engineering.
- A memorandum of Understanding was signed on 10-7-2013 between St.Peter’s University, and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, No.2 Rafi Marg, New Delhi 110 001 for nurturing the growth of Teaching and Research & Development in Chemical Engineering.
- A memorandum of Understanding was signed on 10-7-2013 between St.Peter’s University, and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, No.2 Rafi Marg, New Delhi 110 001 for nurturing the growth of Teaching and Research & Development in Civil Engineering.
- A memorandum of Understanding was signed on 10-6-2013 between St.Peter’s University and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, No.2 Rafi Marg, New Delhi 110 001 for enhancing R&D activities in Bio-Technology Engineering.
- A memorandum of Understanding was signed on 21-5-2013 between St.Peter’s University and INFLIBNET Centre, gandhinagar for enhancing R&D activities in institute collaboration.
- A memorandum of Understanding was signed on 05-10-2013 between St.Peter’s University and M/s HITECH Concrete Solutions Chennai Pvt. Ltd. e, for enriching the technical education process in the field of Civil Engineering
Vision & Mission
To Enhance and extend educational services effectively to the satisfaction of all concerned.
- To provide an environment to support and encourage excellence in teaching.
- To equip the students with conceptual, technical knowledge and competence required for the practice of their profession with moral and ethical values.
- Moulding the students acceptable to the business / industry world on par with National and International Standards.