Tramadol Prices Online, Tramadol Using Paypal
B.Sc. – Computer Science
B.Sc. – Computer Science (Cyber Security)
Ph.D. Computer Science & Computer Applications
Eligibility: Master’s Degree/ M.Phil. Degree in the relevant subject studied in Regular Mode
M.Phil. Computer Science (1 Year)
Eligibility: Master’s Degree in the relevant subject studied in Regular Mode
MCA ( Lateral Entry – 2 Years)
Eligibility: B.Sc. Computer Science /B.C.A
M.Sc. Computer Science(2 Years)
Eligibility: B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Computer Science (3 Years)
Eligibility: +2 Pass with Maths
B.C.A. General (3 Years)
Eligibility: +2 Pass
B.C.A. Data Science and Analytics (3 Years)
Eligibility: +2 Pass
Certificate Course on Office Automation (36 Hours)
Eligibility: +2 Pass
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To excel in problem solving and programming skills in the various computing fields of IT Industries
- To develop the ability to plan, analyze, design, code, test, implement & maintain a software product for real time system
- To promote students capability to set up their own enterprise in various sectors of Computer A
- To experience the students in finding solutions and developing system based applications for real time problems in various domains involving technical, managerial, economical & social constraints
- To prepare the students to pursue higher studies in computing or related disciplines and to work in the fields of teaching and research.
- Understand and Apply mathematical foundation, computing and domain knowledge for the conceptualization of computing model of problems.
- Identify, Analyze the computing requirements of a problem and Solve them using computing
- Design and Evaluate a computer based system, components and process to meet the specific needs of applications.
- Use current techniques and tools necessary for complex computing practices.
- Use suitable architecture or platform on design and implementation with respect toPerformance.
- Develop and integrate effectively system based components into user environment.
- Understand and commit to Cyber regulations and responsibilities in Professional computing
- Recognize the need for and develop the ability to engage in continuous learning as a Computing professional.
- Apply the understanding of management principles with computing knowledge to manage the projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Communicate effectively with the computing community as well as society by being able to comprehend effective documentations and presentations.
- Understand societal, environmental, health, legal, ethical issues within local and global contexts and the consequential responsibilities relevant to professional practice.
- Function effectively in a team environment to accomplish a common goal.
- Identify opportunities and use innovative ideas to create value and wealth for the betterment of the individual and society.
- Use knowledge to analyze, interpret the data and synthesis the information to derive valid conclusions using research methods.
Expertise in developing application with required domain knowledge.
- Internet facility: 1 GBPS leased line 1:1 OFC
- The lab provides updated software to facilitate research activities.
- Smart classes are provided for the students to enhance their understandability.
- Encourages the students to undergo courses in digital library such as NPTEL, SWAYAM etc.
- Google classrooms are introduced to share notes to students and in turn students upload the assignments which are graded in the same.
- Innovative teaching methods like Blended, Flipped and Collaborative learning are adopted for effective delivery of the curriculum.
- Engage students social and Extension activities, like NSS, Youth Red Cross society.
- Online webinars are arranged for students as a part of digital learning.
- Aptitude and soft skills classes are conducted towards placement.
- Arrange industrial training and industrial visits and internship for UG & PG students’ up to date knowledge from the company.
Department library contains subject relevant books, lab manuals, question bank, project thesis and CD’s for the easy access of students.
Vision & Mission
To develop students to achieve academic excellence in all spheres of Computer Applications with emphasis on continual improvement leading to Research.
By providing quality education and training to the students in the broad area of software applications to generate skilled software professionals to face the future challenges.