As per National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) guidelines every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions
Goals and Objectives
- To develop a system for the conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution.
- Making “Quality Enhancement” as an integral part of the institutional functioning – Internalization and Institutionalization of quality enhancement initiatives.
- To assure all the stakeholders the accountability of the institution for its own quality
Functions of IQAC
- Preparation of Annual Calendar events for the Quality assurance
- Generating and promoting awareness on Quality sustenance by conducting frequent meetings for Quality output
- To come out with procedures and mechanisms to maintain quality in all aspects of Teaching-learning-Evaluation process.
- Measuring the outcome of academic performance of the institution by conducting Academic Audits each semester
- Ensuring continuous improvement in all the operational aspects of the Institute
- To keep the institution abreast of quality sustenance activities such as Workshops / Seminars etc.,
- Developing realistic and attainable quality benchmarks for each of the academic and administrative activity through plan of action, internal assessment, workshops etc.
- Preparation and submission of AQAR every year to NAAC