Centre for Disaster management
- An elective subject on disaster management has been introduced for B.E. (civil Engineering).
- Syllabus for conducting Diploma course on Fire Safety has been prepared.
- An international conference and Preconference workshop on disaster management was organized during January 21-24, 2014. Useful recommendations were made and circulated.
- Workshop on Fire Safety was organized on Sept. 15, 2014.
- Two-day Awareness program on Disaster Management for school studentsJanuary 28-29, 2016.
- Seminar on Flood Management was conducted on February 3, 2016.
- Awareness on Disaster Management and Fire Safety to school students through NSS.
- Student project on Search and Rescue Robot for identifying live humans in destroyed environment.
- The Centre publishes Newsletters every semester briefing the activities of the centre and useful information about disasters.
Seminar on Flood Management, February 3, 2016
Distribution of Flood Relief Materials for villagers in Annanur Erikkarai, Avadi , Jauary 21, 2016
International Conference On Disaster Management, January 23-24, 2014
Preconference Workshop on Disaster Management, January 21-22, 2014